NSW Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)(online)
The New South Wales Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) / Full Real Estate Licence enables you to own or manage your own real estate agency in New South Wales. As a full licensed agent or principal, you are able to sell and manage property without the need to work through an established agency.
As part of this course, you will have access to twenty-four Units of Competency. To successfully complete this course you are required to complete all twenty-four units upon successful completion you will obtain a Certificate IV qualification in property services.
Each module has Learning Resources and an Assessment tasks, questions and role plays.
REAA will provide you with all of the course content you will need to complete the assessments and obtain your qualification. We also have a platform in our learning portal where you can message the trainers to ask them any questions you have about the course, content and assessment.
Before you Enrol…
To complete an REAA course transparently, you will need:
- a Laptop, Mac or Windows computers are both compatible (Windows 8 or above)
- the latest version of Adobe Reader (currently Adobe Reader 11)
- internet access at home or work so you can finish the assessments via the online learning platform
Once you enrol into the Agents Representative course with REAA, you should receive a confirmation email. This will contain important information, however if you still have questions, please contact REAA via live chat or enquiry form.
Note: From January 1 2015, the need for ALL students to obtain a UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER or USI for short, become a national requirement. This means that your Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if you have not provided us with your USI. For more information, or to apply for your USI, visit www.usi.gov.au.
REAA recommends an average of 6-8 hours to complete each unit of competency (24 in total) delivered in the course. Please note, these hours are based on REAA’s past course completions and this time may vary from student to student. You have up to 24 months to complete the course. The course consists of assessment tasks, questions and video roleplays.
The NSW Full Real Estate Licence Course / Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) enables you to own or manage a real estate agency in Victoria. As a fully licensed agent or principal licensee, you are able to sell and manager property without the need to work through an established agency.
Upon the successful completion of your real estate training and assessments, your assessments will be marked by REAA’s assessing team. Standard grading times are 7 business days from completion of your course. Once deemed competent in all units you will receive a Statement of Attainment (SoA) from REAA. Following this, you lodge this with NSW Office Of Fair Trading.
Why Choose REAA?
REAA is a specialised training centre for the real estate industry. REAA provides flexible and blended options for you to get into the real estate industry as a real estate salesperson or property manager. The use of an online learning platform allows the flexibility you need and you can complete the course at your own pace, at any time of the day you like. You have a full 24-months to complete the course from the time of your enrollment to submit all assessments. REAA also offers the fastest turnaround time of your Statement of Attainment with digital assessing software used by the REAA assessing team ensuring you get fast and accurate feedback. Your assessments are marked within 7 business days of your last assessment submission once you notify the team of your completion. Fast-track assessing is available at an extra cost, for more information, please contact us via live chat or via our website enquiry form.
- Lectures 24
- Per Module: 6 - 8 hours
- Language English
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- BSBRKG304 Maintain business records
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4017A Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4020A Present at tribunals
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4049A Implement maintenance plan for managed properties
- CPPDSM4056A Manage conflict and disputes in the property industry