The FNS40820 Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking is the entry level, educational requirement to work in the Finance and Mortgage Broking industry. Our online course is ideal for those looking to enter the industry and also for those currently working in the industry and looking to gain formal qualifications.
As part of this course, you will have access to 12 Units of Competency taken from the Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking (FNS40820). To successfully complete this course you are required to complete and be deemed ‘Satisfactory’ in all 12 units of competency..
Each module has Learning Resources and an Assessment tasks, questions and role plays.
REAA will provide you with all of the course content you will need to complete the assessments and obtain your qualification. We also have a platform in our learning portal where you can message the trainers to ask them any questions you have about the course, content and assessment.
Before you Enrol…
To complete an REAA course, you will need:
– a laptop or desktop (Mac or Windows computers are both compatible) (Windows 8 or above)
– the latest version of Adobe Reader (currently Adobe Reader 11) and Microsoft Office Suite
– internet access so you can finish the assessments via the online learning platform
– video recording device (eg – phone, webcam, video camera)
Once you enrol into the course with REAA, you will receive a confirmation, receipt and also an email with your login details (keep an eye on your spam folder just in case). If you still have questions, please contact REAA via live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ALL students are required to obtain a UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER (USI). Your qualification cannot be issued if you have not provided us with your USI. For more information, or to apply for your USI, visit www.usi.gov.au.
REAA recommends an average of 8-10 hours to complete each unit of competency (12 in total) delivered in the course. Please note, these hours are based on REAA’s past course completions and this time will vary from student to student. The course consists of assessment tasks, questions and video role plays. You have 6 months from enrolment complete and submit in full.
The Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking is the educational requirement to work in the Finance and Mortgage Broking industry. Our online course is ideal for those looking to enter the industry and also for those currently working in the industry and looking to gain formal qualifications.
Upon the successful completion of your real estate training and assessments, your assessments will be marked by REAA’s assessing team. Standard grading times are 7 business days from completion of your course. Once deemed ‘Satisfactory’ in all units you will receive your qualification.
Why Choose REAA?
REAA is a specialised online training centre that provides self-paced learning for you to get enter into the Mortgage and Finance Industry. The use of an online learning platform allows the flexibility you need and you can complete the course at your own pace, at any time of the day you like.
Units of Competency
- FNSFMB411 – Prepare loan applications on behalf of clients (Release 1)
- FNSFMB412 – Identify client needs and present broking options (Release 1)
- FNSCUS511 – Develop and maintain professional relationships in financial services industry (Release 1)
- FNSFMK515 – Comply with financial services regulation and industry codes of practice (Release 1)
- FNSINC411 – Conduct work according to professional practices in the financial services industry (Release 1)
- FNSINC412 – Apply and maintain knowledge of financial products and services (Release 1)
- BSBPEF501 – Manage personal and professional development (Release 1)
- FNSSAM411 – Sell financial products and services (Release 1)
- FNSSAM403 – Prospect for new clients (Release 1)
- FNSCRD401 Assess credit applications (Release 1)
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies (Release 1)
- FNSSAM402 Implement a sales plan (Release 1)