QLD Full Real Estate Agent Licence (Online)
The Queensland Full Real Estate Licence enables you to own or manage your own real estate agency in Queensland. As a full licensed agent or principal, you are able to sell and manage property without the need to work through an established agency.
As part of this course, you will have access to 19 Units of Competency, taken from CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate). To successfully complete this course you are required to complete all 19 units upon successful completion you will obtain a Full Licence qualification in property services.
Each module has Learning Resources and an Assessment tasks, questions and role plays.
REAA will provide you with all of the course content you will need to complete the assessments and obtain your qualification. We also have a platform in our learning portal where you can message the trainers to ask them any questions you have about the course, content and assessment.
Before you Enrol…
To complete an REAA course transparently, you will need:
– a Laptop, Mac or Windows computers are both compatible (Windows 8 or above)
– the latest version of Adobe Reader (currently Adobe Reader 11)
Once you enrol into the course with REAA, you should receive a confirmation email. This will contain important information, however if you still have questions, please contact REAA via live chat or enquiry form.
Note: From January 1 2015, the need for ALL students to obtain a UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER or USI for short, become a national requirement. This means that your Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if you have not provided us with your USI. For more information, or to apply for your USI, visit www.usi.gov.au.
REAA recommends an average of 6-8 hours to complete each unit of competency (19 in total) delivered in the course. Please note, these hours are based on REAA’s past course completions and this time may vary from student to student. The course consists of assessment tasks, questions and video roleplays.
The QLD Full Real Estate Licence Course enables you to own or manage a real estate agency in QLD. As a fully licensed agent or principal licensee, you are able to sell and manager property without the need to work through an established agency.
Upon the successful completion of your real estate training and post-course assessments, your assessments will be marked by REAA’s assessing team within 7 business days and you will receive a Statement of Attainment (SoA) from REAA. You then attach a copy of your SoA to your application form and submit your application form with your SoA to QLD Office of Fair Training who, subject to you meeting the eligibility criteria, issues your Full Real Estate Licence.
Why Choose REAA?
Real Estate Academy of Australia is a specialised training centre for the real estate industry. REAA provides flexible and blended options for you to make it to the top in your real estate career. The use of an online learning platform allows you to take in the classroom environment, ask the industry-leading trainers as many questions as you need and help you understand all there is to when running your own real estate agency or business. You can then complete what you don’t get done in class, at home or work as you continue to submit your assignment and assessment tasks online.
Real Estate Academy Australia offers the fastest turn around of your Statement of Attainment. A digital assessing service REAA assessing team uses is unique to the real estate training market, ensuring you get fast feedback. Your assessments are marked within 7 business days of your last assessment submission. Fastrack assessing is available at an extra cost, for more information, please contact us via live chat or via our website enquiry form.
- Lectures 19
- Per Module: hours
- Language English
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry