QLD Full Real Estate Agent Licence
To obtain your Full Real Estate Licence, you can attend a 5-Days face-to-face course (8:45am – 5:30pm) with Real Estate Academy Australia. Please see REAA’s Student Handbook to refer to recommended completion times of all assessments.
The Full Real Estate Licence course is for those people wanting to enter the real estate industry to own, manage or run their personal Real Estate agency or business. This is the best course to do to gain maximum knowledge of the real estate agency in QLD.
REAA trainers will work closely with you during the 5-day face-to-face course to help understand the online learning platform used to complete the course, and give you confidence to enter and succeed in your real estate licensee career. REAA’s team of assessors are also available for assessment completion support after the 5-Day face-to-face classroom course should you need further assistance with your assessments.
Before you Enrol…
To complete an REAA course transparently, you will need:
– a Laptop, Mac or Windows computers are both compatible (Windows 8 or above)
– the latest version of Adobe Reader (currently Adobe Reader 11)
– internet access at home or work after the face-to-face classroom courses is complete so you can finish the assessments via the online learning platform
The course consists of assessment tasks, questions and video roleplays. Once you enrol into the Full Licence Course with REAA, you should receive a confirmation email. This will contain important information, however if you still have questions, please REAA via live chat or enquiry form.
REAA Training Centre
524 Lutwyche Road, Lutwyche QLD 4030
Burleigh Heads Surf Life Saving Club
Crn Goodwin Terrace and Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Note: From January 1 2015, the need for ALL students to obtain a UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER or USI for short, become a national requirement. This means that your Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if you have not provided us with your USI. For more information, or to apply for your USI, visit www.usi.gov.au.
Upon the successful completion of your real estate training and post-course assessments, your assessments will be marked by REAA’s assessing team within 7 business days and you will receive a Statement of Attainment (SoA) from REAA. You then attach a copy of your SoA to your application form and submit your application form with your SoA to QLD Office of Fair Training who, subject to you meeting the eligibility criteria, issues your Full Real Estate Licence.
Why Choose REAA?
Real Estate Academy of Australia is a specialised training centre for the real estate industry. REAA provides flexible and blended options for you to make it to the top in your real estate career. The use of an online learning platform allows you to take in the classroom environment, ask the industry-leading trainers as many questions as you need and help you understand all there is to when running your own real estate agency or business. You can then complete what you don’t get done in class, at home or work as you continue to submit your assignment and assessment tasks online. You have a full 12-months since the time of your course to submit all assessments.
Real Estate Academy Australia offers the fastest turn around of your Statement of Attainment. A digital assessing service REAA assessing team uses is unique to the real estate training market, ensuring you get fast feedback. Your assessments are marked within 7 business days of your last assessment submission. Fastrack assessing is available at an extra cost, for more information, please contact us via live chat or via our website enquiry form.
- Choose Location
- Select Course Start Date
- Lectures 19
- Durations 5 day
- Start Time 8:45am
- Finish Time 5:30pm
- Per Module: 6 - 8 hours
- Language English
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry