The 3-Day face-to-face Registration Certificate course in Queensland will see the trainer deliver the remaining 12 units of competency:
- BSBSMB406A Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete work
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
After the course, REAA recommend an average of 34 – 40 hours to complete all assessments and assignments from the 12 units of competency delivered in the course. Please note, these hours are based on REAA’s past course completions and this time may vary from student to student. You have up to 12 months to complete the course.
All units of competency and course content is recognised by the QLD Office of Fair Trading.
To complete an REAA course transparently, you will need:
- a Laptop, Mac or Windows computers are both compatible (Windows 8 or above)
- the latest version of Adobe Reader (currently Adobe Reader 11)
- internet access at home or work after the face-to-face classroom courses is complete so you can finish the assessments via the online learning platform
Once you enrol into the Upgrade course with REAA, you should receive a confirmation email. This will contain important information, however if you still have questions, please REAA via live chat or enquiry form.