The FNS40821 Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking is the entry level, educational requirement to work in the Finance and Mortgage Broking industry. Our online course is ideal for those looking to enter the industry and also for those currently working in the industry and looking to gain formal qualifications.
As part of this course, you will have access to 12 units of competency that form the FNS40821 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking. To successfully complete this course you are required to complete and be deemed ‘Satisfactory’ in all 12 units of competency.
Each module has learning resources, assessment tasks, questions and role plays.
REAA will provide you with all of the course content you will need to complete the assessments and obtain your qualification. We also have a platform in our learning portal where you can message the trainers to ask them any questions you have about the course, content and assessment.
Before you Enrol…
To complete an REAA course, you will need:
- a laptop or desktop (Mac or Windows computers are both compatible) (Windows 8 or above)
- the latest version of Adobe Reader (currently Adobe Reader DC) and Microsoft Office Suite
- internet access so you can finish the assessments via the online learning platform (Google chrome browser is recommended)
- video recording device (eg – phone, webcam, video camera)
- To attend live role play group sessions scheduled during business hours. These sessions offer face-to-face role plays (via video and audio) with other students under the supervision of a trained staff member to fulfil the practical requirements associated with a unit of competency. If 1:1 role play outside of business hours is required there are additional charges. Please check our website for options.
Once you enrol into the course with REAA, you will receive a confirmation, receipt and also an email with your login details (keep an eye on your spam folder just in case). If you still have questions, please contact REAA via live chat or email email@example.com
Note: ALL students are required to obtain a UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER (USI). Your qualification cannot be issued if you have not provided us with your USI. For more information, or to apply for your USI, visit www.usi.gov.au.
REAA recommends an average of 8-10 hours to complete each unit of competency (12 in total) delivered in the course. Please note, these hours are based on REAA’s past course completions and this time will vary from student to student. The course consists of practical skills assessment tasks, knowledge questions and video role plays. You have 6 months from enrolment to complete the entire course and submit in full.
The Certificate IV Finance and Mortgage Broking is the educational requirement to work in the Finance and Mortgage Broking industry. Our online course is ideal for those looking to enter the industry and also for those currently working in the industry and looking to gain formal qualifications.
Upon the successful completion of your assessments, they will be marked by REAA’s assessing team. Standard grading times are 10 business days from completion of your course. Once deemed ‘Satisfactory’ in all units you will receive your qualification.
Why Choose REAA?
REAA is a specialised online training centre that provides self-paced learning for you to enter the Mortgage and Finance Industry. The use of an online learning platform allows the flexibility you need and you can complete the course at your own pace.