The Certificate of Registration Course is the minimum educational requirement you need to work in the real estate industry within Queensland. It allows you to work for an established agency, under the supervision of a Principal Licensee in Charge as a real estate salesperson or property manager in Queensland.
As part of this course, you will have access to 12 units of competency from the CPP41419 Certificate IV Real Estate Practice which is the required educational qualification to enter the industry within Queensland.
When completing this course, you will be provided with online learning guides, additional resources as well as email assistance with our trainers through the student portal. For questions regarding your eligibility and QLD Office of Fair-Trading requirements we recommend you contact them directly.
Before you Apply…
To complete an REAA course transparently, you will need:
- a laptop or desktop (Mac or Windows computers are both compatible)
- the latest version of Adobe Reader (currently Adobe Reader 11) and Microsoft Word
- internet access so you can finish the assessments via the online learning platform
- video recording device (phone, laptop, etc)
Once you apply for the QLD Registration Certificate course with REAA, you will receive a confirmation email and login details to access your course. If you cannot locate these please check your junk/spam folder and following this, email through to email@example.com.
Note: ALL students are required to obtain a UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER (USI). Your Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if you have not provided us with your USI. For more information, or to apply for your USI, visit www.usi.gov.au.
You have up to 6 months to complete the course. As it is an online and completely self-paced course you can work through the content and assessment within your own time and at your own pace within this time frame. The course consists of assessment tasks, questions, and video role plays.
All units of competency and course content are nationally accredited and recognised by the QLD Office of Fair Trading.
Once you have completed and submitted all of your course assessments you will be asked to activate your grading. From here, your assessments will be marked by REAA’s assessing team and when deemed satisfactory in all assessments we will verify your account and you will receive your Statement of Attainment. Following this, you are required to apply directly to QLD Office of Fair Trading for your Certificate
Why Choose REAA?
REAA is a specialised training centre for the real estate industry. REAA provides self-paced learning for you to get into the real estate industry as a real estate salesperson or property manager. The use of an online learning platform allows the flexibility you need, and you can complete the course at your own pace, at any time of the day you
Units of Competency
- CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4101 Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4102 Market property
- CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4104 Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 Sell property
- CPPREP4121 Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4123 Manage tenancy