PRE-SALE – NSW CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate PracticePre-Sale Price $699 (RRP $999 – SAVE $300)
Access Part 1 of the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice course now! For a small deposit AND a discounted rate, you can start the first 5 units of this course with Part 2 to be released in 2020!
Simply pay a deposit of $499 today access Part 1* of the course and then once Part 2* is released pay an additional $200 to access the remaining units. That is a total savings of $300 on the course! Only available to pre-sale customers for a limited time.
The CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practices is the qualification required to be able to apply to the NSW Office of Fair Trading for a Class 2 Licence. Class 2 Licence holders will be known as ‘Licenced Agents’ and are able to sell and manage properties.
As part of this course, you will have access to 18 units of competency from the CPP41419 training package. Please note, although there are no prerequisites to enrol into the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practices course, NSW Office of Fair Trading require 12 months industry experience as an Assistant Agent before you can be classified as a Class 2 Licenced Agent.
When completing this course, REAA will provide you with learning guides, additional resources as well as direct contact with our trainers via email in the student platform.
Before you Enrol…
To complete an REAA course transparently, you will need:
- a Laptop, Mac or Windows computers are both compatible
- Adobe Reader (latest version currently Adobe Reader 11) and Microsoft Word
- internet access to complete the course via the online learning platform
Once you enrol into a course with REAA, you will receive a confirmation email as well as and additional email with your login details for access to the student platform.
Note: All students are required to provide REAA with the Unique Student Identifier (USI). You can apply for this at www.usi.gov.au and we will ask you to provide this number before you are granted access to your course.
REAA recommends an average of 6-8 hours to complete each unit of competency (18 in total) delivered in the course. Please note, these hours are based on REAA’s past course completions and this time may vary from student to student. You have up to 12 months to complete the course. The course consists of assessment tasks, questions and video roleplays.
All units of competency and course content are recognised by the NSW Office of Fair Trading.
Upon the successful completion of your real estate training and assessments, your assessments will be marked by REAA’s assessing team within 7 business days. Following the completion of your grading, your account will be verified, and you will be issued a Statement of Attainment from REAA. Once you have received your statement of attainment you will then proceed to apply of the office of fair trading for your certificate to begin working.
Why Choose REAA?
REAA is a specialised training centre for the real estate industry. REAA provides flexible options for you to get into the real estate industry. The use of an online learning platform allows the flexibility you need and you can complete the course at your own pace, at any time of the day you like. You have a full 12-months to complete the course from the time of your enrolment to submit all assessments. Your assessments are marked within 7 business days of your last assessment submission once you notify the team of your completion. Priority Grading is also available at an additional cost should you require this.
Terms and conditions of pre-sale enrolment – By enrolling in this pre-sale promotion you are agreeing to pay an initial deposit of $499 upon enrolment to access Part 1 of this course and a further $200 when Part 2 is available. Only valid for new enrolments, cannot be split between students, Australian Residents only, no refunds, no rain-checks, not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Lectures 19
- Per Module: 6 - 8 hours
- Language English
Part 1 Units
- CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
Part 2 Units
- CPPREP4101 – Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4102 – Market property
- CPPREP4103 – Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4104 – Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 – Sell property
- CPPREP4121 – Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4122 – Manage tenant relationships
- CPPREP4123 – Manage tenancy
- CPPREP4124 – End tenancy
- CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
- CPPREP4171 – Resident buyer in sales process
- CPPREP4503 – Present at hearings in real estate
- CPPREP4504 – Deliver presentations to clients in real estate