NSW CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
The Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice is the qualification required to be able to apply to the NSW Office of Fair Trading for a Class 2 Licence. Class 2 Licence holders will be known as ‘Licensed Agents’ and are able to sell and manage properties.
As part of this course, you will have access to 18 units of competency from the CPP41419 training package. Please note, NSW Office of Fair Trading require 12 months industry experience as an Assistant Agent before you can successfully apply to be classified as a Class 2 Licenced Agent.
When completing this course, REAA will provide you with learning guides, additional resources as well as direct contact with our trainers via email in the student platform.
Before you Enrol…
To complete an REAA course transparently, you will need:
- a Laptop, Mac or Windows computers are both compatible
- Adobe Reader (latest version currently Adobe Reader 11) and Microsoft Word
- internet access to complete the course via the online learning platform
Once you enrol into a course with REAA, you will receive a confirmation email as well as and additional email with your login details for access to the student platform.
Note: All students are required to provide REAA with the Unique Student Identifier (USI). You can apply for this at www.usi.gov.au and we will ask you to provide this number before you are granted access to your course.
REAA recommends an average of 8-12 hours to complete each unit of competency (18 in total) delivered in the course. Please note, these hours are based on REAA’s past course completions and this time will vary from student to student. You have up to 12 months to complete the course at your own pace. The course consists of assessment tasks, questions and video role plays.
All units of competency and course content are recognised by the NSW Office of Fair Trading.
Upon the successful completion of your real estate training and assessments, your assessments will be marked by REAA’s assessing team and when deemed satisfactory in all assessments, you will receive your qualification from REAA. Following this, you attach a copy of your qualification to your NSW Office of Fair Trading application form and submit this to NSW Office of Fair Trading (OFT). Once this has been done, NSW Office of Fair Trading will evaluate your eligibility against their criteria and will issue your Certificate. Please enquire directly with NSW OFT or further information regarding requirements and eligibility.
Why Choose REAA?
REAA is a specialised training centre for the real estate industry. REAA provides self-paced learning for to complete your qualifications. The use of an online learning platform allows the flexibility you need and you can complete the course at your own pace, at any time of the day you like.
- Units of Competency 18
- Per Module: 6 - 8 hours
- Language English
- CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4101 – Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4102 – Market property
- CPPREP4103 – Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4104 – Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 – Sell property
- CPPREP4121 – Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4122 – Manage tenant relationships
- CPPREP4123 – Manage tenancy
- CPPREP4124 – End tenancy
- CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
- CPPREP4171 – Represent buyer in sales process
- CPPREP4503 – Present at hearings in real estate
- CPPREP4504 – Deliver presentations to clients in real estate