As part of this course, you will have access to 12 units of competency which make up the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Business Operations). BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Business Operations) provides students an introduction to core business management principles. The skills in the Certificate IV in Business (Business Operations) are at the heart of all organisations across Australia. Its units are very practical and are applied in a vast range of industries and businesses every day. Holding the Certificate IV in Business (Business Operations) tells employers that you have the essential business skills to be an important asset in any workplace.
When completing this course, you will be provided with online learning guides, additional resources as well as email assistance with our trainers through the student portal.
Before you apply…
To complete an REAA course transparently, you will need:
- a laptop or desktop (Mac or Windows computers are both compatible)
- the latest version of Adobe Reader (currently Adobe Reader 11) and Microsoft Word
- internet access so you can finish the assessments via the online learning platform
- video recording device (phone, laptop, etc)
Once you apply for the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Business Operations) course with REAA, you will receive a confirmation email and login details to access your course. If you cannot locate these please check your junk/spam folder and following this, email through to email@example.com.
You have up to 6 months to complete the course. As it is an online and completely self-paced course you can work through the content and assessment within your own time and at your own pace within this time frame. The course consists of assessment tasks, questions, and video role plays.
All units of competency and course content are nationally accredited.
Once you have completed and submitted all course assessments you will be asked to activate your grading. From here, your assessments will be marked by REAA’s assessing team and when deemed satisfactory in all assessments we will verify your account and you will receive your BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Business Operations) from REAA.
Why Choose REAA?
REAA is a specialised training centre that provides self-paced learning for you to be able to complete your qualifications within your own time. The use of an online learning platform allows the flexibility you need, and you can complete the course at your own pace, at any time of the day you like.
Units of Competency
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationship
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intellegence
- SIRXSLS003 Achieve sales results
- BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBPRC402 Negotiate Contracts