As a Property Manager, your property management job description involves the operation, supervision and control of real estate property, whether it is your own or your client’s property. Your day-to-to property manager jobs may include, but are not limited to:
- Interpret legislation
- List property for sale
- Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales
- Lease property
- Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- Minimise agency and consumer risk
- Enforce occupancy policies
- Prepare reports including market and data trends
- Represent the property owner and tribunal hearings
If you’re wondering how you can effectively manage the day-to-day duties and fit more into your day as a property manager, then the Senior Property Management Program is for you. Building from the only module of property management content within the Queensland Real Estate Registration Certificate, the Senior Property Management Program focuses on the day-to-day operations of a property management department. This will give you greater skills and knowledge to perform the duties of a property manager and excel in your real estate career.
Learning from industry leading expert Rachel Ramsey, you will have the opportunity to maximize your return as a property manager and get the most our of your real estate career. Rachel will offer you a wealth of knowledge throughout six inspiring sessions. Not only will you walk away feeling inspired, but you will be able to add the following duties onto your property management job description:
- Increase profitability though rent roll growth strategy
- Maximise landlord income through maintenance plans, lease renewals, and rent increase processes.
- Handle day-to-day management of general maintenance, water usage and emergency repairs
- Manage terminations by both tenant and landlord, including tenant abandonment and normal vacate procedures
- Handle and effectively manage tenancy disputes
- Create agenda’s (and potentially run) weekly Property Manager’s meeting
- Master Bank Reconciliations
Rachel grew herself and her real estate team into successful and current property management professionals. You will have allocated time throughout the program to direct detailed questions to Rachel. Many of our clients have concerns about the significant legislative changes with the Property Occupation Act, 1 December 2014. This session will give you a unique opportunity to understand these changes and ensure your property management jobs are compliant.
The Senior Property Management Program is designed to further your skills and knowledge in property management. Although this is a non-accredited course and is separate from Nationally Recognised Training, it is endorsed and adopted by many leading agencies.
To enrol in the Senior Property Management Program, delivered in the Gold Coast on June 24, visit reaa.com.au
Getting started in real estate? Take a look at REAA’s registration courses; “How to Become a Real Estate Sales Person” or “How To Become a Property Manager”.